Thứ Hai, 28 tháng 8, 2017

Trong hình ảnh có thể có: văn bản

Sure, that's what we Buddhists call Nidana.Those meant to be together, for better or worse, will stick together. I myself started out as a non-believer, but life happened and it taught me how to believe - in its mercilessly hard way, of course.

Am still learning its lessons. Such a bad student I am.

The other day, one of my colleagues here asked me if the idea of suicide ever occured to me. I said no. There is many a moment when I don't feel like moving on and the mere idea of carrying on through the day is so tiresome and discouraging. But suicide? No. I mean, hey, why the haste? We are heading to death anyway and eventually. And by then, nothing counts anymore.

And I consider it a big prize. For all that we've been through.

So here's to Life (and all of its fucking never-ending lessons and miserably reluctant students)!

1 nhận xét:

Tung hoa!!!

 Không biết đã bao lâu rồi không viết blog. FB thấy không vào thì cũng ko sao.  Nói chung là yên ổn với công việc của mình. Thực ra là ko yê...